What I Wish I Could Do!

I know I am not the only one out there who at times wishes they were doing something else. Like, I really look at certain people and think, "How'd they get THAT gig?"

For example: Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel. I mean, she gets PAID (and I'm sure it's A LOT) to go on all these fabulous vacations, eat great food, get all kinds of spa treatments...this is her job, people. How can I get one of those? I could totally do that.

Why can't I make lots of money by making invitations like the one I did today for a friend?
I'm so jealous of people who get to be cute and creative at work all day...how fun would that be?

Or how about this...You are a divemaster, and you get paid to go scuba diving every day of your life....seriously?

Now, I am NOT complaining about my job...especially in this economy and during such uncertain times, but it's alright to dream, and I am gonna do it!

I will say that my little company has been so good for me in this respect. It has been so fun to be creative and build something from nothing that people not only appreciate, but that they are actually buying! That is something to be excited about. Now, if I can just get enough people to buy all of them that are sitting in my garage...I might have room for my scuba diving equipment in there!

Lauren

0 comments: