Blah, Blah, BLOG!!!

So, yes, it's been forever since I've blogged. And why, you ask? Well, let's see here....Let me think of a very good excuse.









I GOT it!! I had a baby!! And yes, I know that was nearly six months ago, but it's thrown me for a MAJOR loop, so I'm still using it as an excuse. Sue me.






So much has happened since October, it's almost easier to just pretend that snippet of time didn't exist and start over. But that wouldn't be fair to the last six months, so I will do my best with some pictures:










We had a baby girl. We named her Aislen. It isn't pronounced Ass-len. It's Ace-lin. Like Ace In The Hole. Or Ace of Base. She's a pistol. She was born real fast, and we are real glad we didn't turn around to get the camera because she would've been born in the car without an epidural.



The girls were flowers for Halloween. I made their outfits. I had officially lost my mind at that point.

Devrie continued to get into loads of trouble, especially when Mommy was nursing the new baby.


We celebrated Thanksgiving at home just the five of us. It was an event, but I think it was more difficult to get everyone outside to the gazebo for a semi-family picture. (Bradley took it, so he wasn't in it.)





Braelin had some visitors in December when she was Baptized. We also blessed Aislen the same weekend.


Grandma and Grandpa Dance came down for the baptism and blessing. It was awesome!





Devrie cut her hair. TWICE!!!





It snowed on Christmas Day in Dallas!





We managed to make it through Christmas morning without disgusting amounts of presents....it was GREAT!


In January and February we went to Utah twice. We got to see a lot of family, but it was sad, too because we had to say goodbye to Grandpa Buxton, who we love so much and miss dearly.








We celebrated Devrie's 3rd Birthday just last week. We are loser's and didn't take any pictures of that, but this is what she looks like today:




So, now I am pretty much caught up! With the Blog, anyway. The rest of my life is a nightmare for even the strongest of procrastinators! But, at least my BLOG is updated. That's how you get into heaven, right?????













































0 comments: