Viva la Diva!!!

This is an actual, word for word, misspellings and all excerpt from Braelin's Journal. I'm not going to feel bad about putting it on my blog because she left it on the kitchen table.....what does she expect? I'm going to read it, and when I think it's this hilarious and telling into the life of my nine year old, I'm going to share it as well. You can think I'm a terrible parent, I really don't care. :)


Here it is:


O my GOSH!!! (Kyle)

Today: October 26, 2010 (Tuesday)


Did you know that I love attition. Well this boy named Kyle likes me. At first I kinda liked him, but when I found out that he likes me, I did not want to like him. So he is crawling all over me. He's in my gum class. So evry tuesday we play tag. So evry time I'm there (im always there). I just want to dich P.E. so he always trys to tag me. So i try/do tag him. So today he was in the line, right behind me! We were talking, I think he said, "Just say a sware word at me and I'll leave you alone. I don't want to say a sware word beacuse I don't want him to give away his attition. So you still know that in 3d grade I said a lot of sware words I said the B word, Aword, AHword, and the S words. I just don't want to do it.


Seriously.....(oh, this is me again, btw). I'm glad I've never heard her say those sware words.....it would certainly get MY attition!!!

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I am laughing my head off especially because I am on the verge of these journal entries. And I agree they leave it out you get to read it.

Jill said...

Diva = Braelin, and what an adorable Dive she is. I'm glad I have a several years before entering these diva and journal entry times. You'll have to prepare me.

minifashionista said...

Hey, mom I cinda hate you for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!