This Weekend!



Let's see, what did we do this weeking? Well, for starters, I finally cracked open the book, "Twilight", so I'm sure I'll be MIA for the next few days, much to Bradley's dismay. When he saw me with it last night, he just rolled his eyes in the back of his head. I know, I know, I'm a junkie for a great book.
Braelin decided she would invite the "love of her life" and his family over for a BBQ on Saturday. We are so glad that she keeps us social, we are losers otherwise. Anyway, the Christofferson's came over in the afternoon. We enjoyed an hour or so in the pool with all the kids, (Peter and Bradley were having more fun than our children!)and then we stuffed our faces with yummy hamburgers and hot dogs a la chef Bradley. I don't know what he puts on those burgers and hot dogs, but they were goooood! It was a really fun afternoon.
Sunday we relaxed as always. Devrie got hold of a candy bar and smeared that everywhere, then took her diaper off during her nap and smeared THAT! everywhere, so into the shower she went. A small victory for Devrie who would be in the water 24/7 if we would let her. We watched a bit of the Olympics...I still can't get over Michael Phelps...the guy is NOT human! All in all it was a great weekend. Hoping that the next one comes really fast!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for blogging! I love being able to spy one people's lives with blogs. You'll have to check mine out. I have two at the moment. ececil.blogspot.com and erinsbabysite.blogspot.com Anyway, hopefully we'll see you soon!

Jill said...

hey I found your blog through Summer's. If you want to check out our blog which I am way behind on, it's: www.kyleandjill.blogspot.com