It's been too long!

So, here it is, almost the middle of March. Devrie is about to turn two, and I haven't even posted Christmas yet. What is wrong with me? Oh, wait, I remember...I need 29 hours in the day. That way, I can blog, work out, make a healthy meal instead of a drive thru meal, work, commute, help with homework, say more than 3 words to my husband (Goodbye, Hello, Goodnight)....etc. etc. Does anyone else feel like there just isn't enough time? Honestly...

So, here is a picture of Christmas!

It's not a picture of us, but I still think it's funny. I just think duct tape is funny, I always have, I don't know why.

So, this weekend, I plan to take pictures of Devrie for her birthday so I can at least keep some sort of record of her growth. I will post something more entertaining shortly.

Signing off....

Lauren

1 comments:

McKelvey Clan said...

Yes, I agree...never enough hours in the day! : )